These articles and stories have been printed in the pages of Young Rider magazine and are now archived online for kids who love horses.
YOUNG RIDER is the only magazine of its kind specifically for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15. For more than 20 years, Young Rider continues to encourage and inspire kids to pursue their passion for better riding and horsemanship.
This horse magazine for kids covers:
• English lessons and western lessons
• Horse care and how-tos for kids
• Horsey DIY projects and crafts
• Fun quizzes and interactive articles (infographics, etc.)
• “Horsey interest” type stories: stories about real life, regular kids doing interesting or inspiring things with horses, as well as people, places and events in the horse world that would appeal to Young Rider readers.
• Articles about breeds of horses
• And more
For many young riders, having a summer job that involves working with horses every day seems like an impossible dream.…
Style your pony’s mane for English with rubber band braids or western competition with mane banding. Rubber Band Braids Materials:…
Few problems can leave you feeling more scared and helpless than a colicky horse. Sometimes colic feels as unpredictable as…
Breyer Model Horses, celebrating the brand’s 70th anniversary this year, invites families and collectors of all ages to the 31st…