If inspiration (or procrastination) is on your mind, scrolling through Pinterest is one way to while away the hours, ogling the site’s thousands of beautiful photos and how-to boards.
- Horse Illustrated contains boards devoted to horse care, equestrian sports and events, horse breeds, horse humor, and more. Beware: You might be tempted to spend an entire day enjoying the pins here.
- Chick’s Saddlery features more than 5,000 pins with all things horse-related, many of which are available for purchase. You’ll find horse décor, inspirational riding quotes, English and Western training tips, riding apparel, and a wide variety of tack and gear. (Quick, hide your credit card!)
- Equine.com: Are you dreaming of your next horse? Will it be a majestic Friesian or a well-trained Quarter horse? Or perhaps you have your sight set on a sweet pony or an off-the-track Thoroughbred. Browse through Equine.com’s countless pins showcasing horses and equine services you can buy, sell, and trade, and just try not to get all revved up to buy a new four-hoofed companion.
- Equestrian Photography is the board to follow if you’re looking for some equestrian eye candy. You’ll find plenty of it here, with hundreds of artistic photos of all breeds and colors of horses.
- Horses & Heels () showcases the horsey life at its most glamorous. Twenty thousand Pinterest followers can’t be wrong. As the name suggests, Horse & Heels shares photos of gorgeous equestrian gear, apparel, and more, from swoon-worthy cowboy boots and travel destinations, to dreamy saddles and tack.
Go ahead, we dare you to limit your Pinterest fun to your 20-minute lunch break!
Need more equestrian fun? Check out our favorite horse-related YouTube channels >>
Julia Arnold is a writer living in
Minnesota with her husband and two young children. She has always loved
horses and is thrilled to have officially rejoined the horse world as an
adult. She rides whenever she can at Hardwood Creek Farm in Hugo,
Minnesota. You can follow her adventures in riding and parenting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.