NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning December 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM (PT) through December 31, 2009 at 11:59 PM (PT), go to www.horsechannel.com/horse-contests/2009-great-holiday-giveaway.aspx, complete and submit the entry form, and you are automatically entered in the contest. Limit (1) one entry per person per day. Entries using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of HorseChannel.com and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or inaccurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about January 10, 2009 by HorseChannel.com staff whose decisions are final and binding. Winner will be notified either via phone, e-mail or postal mail, at Sponsor’s discretion. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: (6) prize packs of Farnam Equinyl and Thermafle, value $70 each; (4) prize packs of Farnam Horseshoers Secret, value $43 each; (4) prize packs of Farnam Leather New, value $30 each, (6) prize packs of Farnam Muscle and Thermaflex, value $70 each, (54) prizes of Leather CPR, value $14.95 each; (3) Tough 1® waterproof blankets, value $175 each; (1) Horseware Ireland saddle pad, value $150; (1) Horseware Ireland velour cover, value $118; (6) prizes of Heritage Extreme Winter gloves, value $36.95 each; (5) prizes Riders Rasp Trail, value $35 each; (1) pair Sticky Seat bootcut pants, value $85; (1) pair Sticky Seat fleece pants, value $78; (1) $100 gift card from Tack Room; (2) ornaments from AQHA, value $48 each; (1) Bitless Bridle, $89.95 value; (1) Troxel helmet, $75 value; (1) hoodie from Dana’s Doodles, $29.99 value; (1) tote bag from Dana’s Doodles, $15.99 value; (1) infant onesie from Dana’s doodles, $11.99 value; (1) grooming kit from Ozark Mini Tack, $39 value; (1) 2 pound jar of Paddock Cakes, $20 value.
ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Contest must be brought in a state or federal court in Orange, California.
7. WINNER’S LIST: For a list of winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to HorseChannel.com Internet Contest, 3 Burroughs St. Irvine, CA 92618. All requests must be received by January 15, 2009.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is HorseChannel.com, 3 Burroughs St. Irvine, CA 92618.