Mexico will be the first of eight teams to start in the FEI Nations Cup presented by CN at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center Friday night, Feb. 27.
A night of festivities for all age groups has been planned for what is one of the most emotional and passionate events on the equestrian calendar anywhere in the world. National groups have reserved blocks of seats — Ireland will fill the two-story Tiki Hut, the Red and White Club of Canada an entire block of 200 seats and others have joined to support their teams.
Entertainment will include bands and national dance groups, a bounce house, face painting, mascots and more.
Prices for tickets, available online at equestriansport.com or by telephone to 561.793.5867 are:
– Reserved box seats $60 plus tax
– Reserved General Admission $25 plus tax
– Wellington Club tables seating six (20 available) $750 plus tax, includes full buffet with cash bar.
Tiki Hut Balcony Tables of 8 seats available for $600.00 plus sales tax by phone order only.
A limited number of Box Tables for six in front of the International Club are available, call Annette Goyette at 561.793.5867.
For International Club Tables, contact Kiki Umla at 904 607 5541.
At the meeting Tuesday of the chefs d’equipe, the order of go by draw:
1. MEXICO – Chef d’Equipe: Ivan Rakowsky
Juan Carlos Perez
2. GREAT BRITAIN – Chef d’Equipe: Derek Ricketts
3. IRELAND – Chef d’Equipe: Robert Splaine
4. VENEZUELA – Chef d’Equipe: Juan Ortiz
5. USA – Chef d’Equipe: George H. Morris
6. ARGENTINA – Chef d’Equipe: Carlos Quinones
7. FRANCE – Chef d’Equipe: Henri Prudent
8. CANADA – Chef d’Equipe: Terrance Millar