Pending approval of the United States Olympic Committee, the USEF announced today the following combinations to the Show Jumping Team which will represent the United States at the 2007 Pan American Games, July 13-29, 2007 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:
• Lauren Hough/29/Wellington, FL/Casadora/Mare/11/Dutch Warmblood/ Laura and Meredith Mateo
• Cara Raether/27/ North Palm Beach, FL/Ublesco/Stallion/10/Trelawny Farms LLC
• Todd Minikus/45/Loxahatchee, FL/Pavarotti/Gelding/10/Dutch Warmblood/Todd Minikus LTD
• Laura Chapot/36/Neshanic Station, NJ/Little Big Man/Gelding/13/KWPN Dutch/Laura Chapot
• Ken Berkley/44/Flemington, NJ/Carlos Boy/Gelding/12/Holsteiner/Krista Weisman
• Lisa Silverman/44/New York, NY/Obelix R/Gelding/11/Dutch Warmblood/Lisa Silverman
This U.S. show jumping team will also compete at the CSI5* Athina Onassis International Horse Show in Sao Paolo, Brazil August 2 – 5.