The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) has announced the following dates and location for USEF Show Jumping Selection Trials for the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.
The schedule will be as follows:
- Trial # 1: Thursday, February 25th: $25,000 1.60m class for Selection Trial #1 horse/rider combinations only.
- Trial # 2: Saturday, February 27th: Selection Trial #2 will be embedded in a $75,000 Grand Prix.
- Trial #3: Wednesday, March 3rd: $25,000 1.60m class for Selection Trial #3 horse/rider combinations only.
- Trial #4: Friday, March 5th: Selection Trial #4 will be embedded in a $25,000 1.60m class during CSIO Wellington.
- Trial #5: Sunday, March 7th: Selection Trial #5 will be embedded in $150,000 CSIO Grand Prix.
Complete information about the USEF Show Jumping Athlete Selection Procedures for the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games will be published later in the year.
For the first time the World Equestrian Games will be held outside of Europe – and the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY will play host to World Championships in eight different disciplines.
For more information about the USEF Jumping program please visit usef.org.
Please contact Lizzy Chesson with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to World Equestrian Games News >>