The March 2024 issue of Horse Illustrated will help you prepare for warmer weather and more barn time with a rundown on spring barn gear, a look at how neuroscience can improve your riding, and insight on what switching disciplines may entail.
Plus, learn about the incredible work being done by Nursemares of Kentucky, Nursemares of the Northeast and ColdSpring Nurse Mares, LLC to change the outlook for orphan foals and nurse mares with an innovative, humane approach. Read these stories and so much more (see the full contents above).
In addition to the March 2024 issue, you can find all back issues of Horse Illustrated here.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horses
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Western Life Today—the premier publication for all-things Western, from fashion to entertainment, destinations, and more
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40