US Equestrian Press Release
After competing in designated Observation Events throughout the summer, the following athlete-and-horse combinations have been selected to represent U.S. jumping at the WEG under the leadership of Chef d’Equipe Robert Ridland (in alphabetical order):
- Laura Kraut (Royal Palm Beach, Fla.) with Zeremonie, Old Willow Farms LLC’s 2007 Holsteiner mare
- Devin Ryan (Long Valley, N.J.) with Eddie Blue, LL Show Jumpers LLC’s nine-year-old Dutch Warmblood gelding
- Adrienne Sternlicht (Greenwich, Conn.) with Cristalline, Starlight Farms LLC’s nine-year-old Bavarian Warmblood mare
- McLain Ward (Brewster, N.Y,) with Clinta, the 11-year-old Oldenburg mare he owns with Sagamore Farms, and HH Azur, the 12-year-old Belgian Warmblood mare he owns with Double H Farm
The following combination will serve as the traveling reserve:
- Beezie Madden (Cazenovia, N.Y.) and Darry Lou, Abigail Wexner’s 10-year-old Dutch Warmblood stallion
Information regarding the NetJets U.S. Jumping Team selection procedures for the 2018 WEG can be found here.
The NetJets U.S. Jumping Team will begin competition on September 19 and 20 with round one of the team competition. Round two, the final team competition and medal ceremony will occur on September 21.
Stay up to date on the NetJets U.S. Jumping Team by following USA Jumping on Facebook and US Equestrian on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Use #USAJumping and #Tryon2018.
The USEF International High Performance Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, USOC, and USEF Sponsors and Members.