Each month, you’ll learn essential horse health information from vets and other equine experts. At the same time, you’ll be earning Club Horse points and working toward a diploma that will qualify you for the Horse Health College grand prize drawing.
How the Program Works:
- Registration is free. Simply log in with your Club Horse ID to get started. If you’re not a member of Club Horse, click here to join.
- We’ll offer a new health course each month with required reading, video and other class materials.
- After you finish the class, take the quiz to test your knowledge. Complete the quiz with a score of 60% or better to pass the course. You can always re-take the quiz if you need to improve your score.
- When you pass all the classes, you’ll be entered in the grand prize drawing at the conclusion of Horse Health College to win a prize valued at $250 courtesy of Zoetis.
- Graduation for Session 3 will be January 27, 2014
Take a Study Break
After class, stop by the Student Union for puzzles and games, find college logo apparel at the university store, talk horses in our forums, and more. There’s always plenty to do at HorseChannel.com.
Thanks for enrolling in Horse Health College. From preventive care to handling a crisis, we’ll bring you tools and knowledge to help you keep your horse at his healthiest.