Looking for something to do when it’s too cold to ride? From now through Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2009, give HorseChannel’s scavenger hunt a try. Hidden throughout the site are five Valentine horses, like the one pictured here. In order to find the horses, search for the answers to the five questions below. Note: This contest is now closed! Check back soon for the winners and answers to the questions.
Remember, in order to be eligible, you must submit:
- All five correct answers to the questions below
- The HorseChannel.com URLs where you found the answers
- Your name, state, and an email address where we can reach you if you’ve won
Good luck, and happy hunting!
- What part of the horse is affected by ringbone?
- How many NRHA approved reining patterns are there?
- In eventing, what is the maximum height for a Beginner Novice course?
- What are the two categories of hay that are fed to horses?
- Who was the Kentucky Equine Humane Center’s Horse of the Week for December 20, 2008?
*This contest has expired*