Make these homemade horse treats for your favorite equine by following the recipe below. All you’ll need is a mixing bowl, a cookie sheet, an oven and the ingredients below:
Oatmeal Carrot Crunchies
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cut chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the carrots.
- Mix in the oatmeal, salt flour and sugar.
- Mix in the chopped carrots.
- Stir in two teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Pour in the molasses.
- Stir until everything is mixed together.
- Form into small balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
See more horse treat recipes >>