Edited Press Release
The contest is hosted on Triple Crown’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/triplecrownnutrition. The giveaway is simple:
- Using a desktop or laptop, “Like” Triple Crown’s Facebook page (mobile devices will not work);
- Take a quick, six question multiple choice quiz;
- Describe what you would do if you were awarded the money.
Applications will be accepted until 12 p.m. CST on February 28, 2014. Each applicant must be 18 years of age or older and an active member of at least one of Triple Crown’s 29 featured partner organizations.
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- American Connemara Pony Society
- American Driving Society
- American Endurance Ride Conference
- American Morgan Horse Association
- American Paint Horse Association (APHA)
- American Quarter Horse Association
- American Road Horse and Pony Association
- American Saddlebred Horse Assoication
- American Shetland Pony Club
- American Vaulting Association
- Arabian Horse Association
- International Andalusian & Lusitano Horse Association
- International Friesian Show Horse Association
- National Barrel Horse Assocation
- National cutting Horse Association
- National Reining Horse Association
- National Show Horse Registry
- Paso Fino Horse Association
- Race for Education
- United States Dressage Federation
- United States Equestrian Federation
- United States Eventing Association (USEA)
- United States Hunter Jumper Association
- United States Para Equestrian Association
- United States Pony Club
- USA Reining
- Welsh Pony and Cob Society of America
- Western Dressage Association of America
The “Lucky 100” grants can be used to support a variety of purposes, including academic interests, covering entry or transportation costs to a regional equestrian event, or anything else related to you and your horse.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for us to have a positive impact on the equine community,” said Rob Daugherty, Chief Executive Officer of Triple Crown Nutrition, Inc. “The $100,000 ‘Lucky 100’ Grant Giveaway reflects our commitment to horse owners by creating the potential for a new and unique experience with their horse.”
Triple Crown Nutrition, Inc., headquartered in Wayzata, Minn., is a premium horse nutrition company whose products are primarily sold through independent feed dealers across the United States.
The contest runs through noon on Feb. 28, 2014. See the full contest rules and submit your entry on Triple Crown’s Facebook page. While you’re there, join us at Facebook.com/HorseIllustrated!
I will have to check out the web site to register. Boy, what a dream.
Wow, now that is a great prize to win, if your lucky…
So wish I could enter…..:(
thats is very generous of them , but i wish you didnt have to belong to an organization to win.
Good luck to everyone!
That sounds like a great idea.
you get what you get dont throw a fit