The EQUUS Foundation’s Fairfield Horse Show Auction is now live online and open for bidding! Bidding is open to everyone so spread the word to your friends, family & colleagues too and let the bidding battles begin!
Some highlights of this year’s items include:
- Private Tour for Two of Gotham North with EQUUS Foundation EQUUStar Georgina Bloomberg;
- VIP Tables at the Hampton Classic and the Washington International Horse Show;
- Two Luxurious Nights for Two at the Salamander Resort & Spa plus a Private Equispective
- MINI Folding Pocket Bike & BMW Z4 RideOn Electric Car Yellow;
- Unleash Your Smile With Invisalign – The World’s Most Advanced Teeth Straightening System;
- Cosmetic Consultation with Flora Levin MD & $500 towards your Cosmetic Procedure;
- And more.
There’s something for everyone and most importantly, 100% of the proceeds from the auction go directly to protect America’s horses and foster the horse-human bond! Check it out now at equusfoundation.org/auction!
Amazing Spaces LLC, Georgina Bloomberg, Bradford Renaissance Portraits, CallariCars.com, Clipper Barn of Connecticut, Pamela Einarsen Photography, Equifit, Equipoise. A State of Balance. Pilates and Wellness, H&H Horse & Home, Hampton Classic Horse Show, Imperial Dental Associates, PC, Flora Levin, MD, Margaret Bondy Interiors, Reflections Photography, Ariana Rockefeller, Salamander Resort & Spa, SEL Photography, Washington International Horse Show, and Missy Wryn.
HOW TO BID ONLINE
For first time bidders, follow these easy steps:
- View the online auction catalog at www.equusfoundation.org/auction;
- Click on an item of interest;
- Enter your email address & click “REGISTER HERE”;
- Enter your contact & payment information and click “SUBMIT”;
- You will receive your bidder number via email;
- Click on the item of interest again;
- Select your bid & click “BID NOW”;
- Enter your bidder # or email address and click “PLACE YOUR BID”;
- You will receive a bid confirmation via email
If another bidder outbids you, you will receive an “outbid notification” via email and then you can bid again.
Horse show exhibitors and spectators are welcome to view the items on display in the Hospitality Tent starting at 10 am daily through Friday. On Saturday, the tent will be open only to guests attending the EQUUS Foundation Grand Prix Luncheon.
The closing time for the auction will be posted here. Once the auction closes, the online auction catalog will be updated with the winning bidder information.
Winning bidders who are attending the luncheon or at the Fairfield Show on Saturday can visit the guest registration desk in the VIP Tent to collect their items. If you are not able to collect the items, we will contact you after the show to arrange for shipping or delivery.
About EQUUS Foundation: The EQUUS Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity established in 2002, also known as Horse Charities of America, the only national animal welfare charity in the United States dedicated solely to horse welfare and the horse-human bond. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Contact the EQUUS Foundation, Inc., at 168 Long Lots Road, Westport, CT 06880, Tele: (203) 259-1550, E-Mail: email@example.com, Website: www.equusfoundation.org.