The September 2023 issue of Horse Illustrated is packed full of equine content. Read about keeping your horse at home vs. boarding, and tips for pasture management. Plus, learn about the parallels between yoga and horsemanship, how to handle the toughest decisions of horse ownership, and how to prepare for disaster during Disaster Preparedness Month. See the full contents above.
In addition to the September 2023 issue, you can find all back issues of Horse Illustrated here.
All EG Media Mags Publications:
- Horse Illustrated—the one magazine for all horse lovers, featuring expert horse care and health advice, as well as training tips, breed profiles, new products, and entertaining reads about life with horses
- Young Rider—the only magazine for and about horse-crazy tweens and teens ages 8-15 that has a mixture of English and Western riding instruction, horse care tips, contests, beautiful color posters and stories about real kids
- Young Rider MINI Digital—a special digital separate issue of the magazine that is available for FREE to subscribers of Young Rider and available straight to your email inbox
- Western Life Today—the premier publication for all-things Western, from fashion to entertainment, destinations, and more
- Hobby Farms and Chickens—our sister publications with DIY guides and tips about hobby farming and chickens, whether you’re getting your hands dirty in a city plot or on your land’s back 40