US Equestrian Press Release
After competing in designated Observation Events throughout the summer, the following athlete-and-horse combinations have been
selected to represent U.S. dressage at the WEG under the leadership of Chef d’Equipe Robert Dover (in alphabetical order):
- Laura Graves (Geneva, Fla.) and Verdades, a 16-year-old Dutch Warmblood gelding she owns with Curt Maes
- Adrienne Lyle (Ketchum, Idaho) and Salvino, Betsy Juliano LLC’s 11-year-old Hanoverian stallion
- Kasey Perry-Glass (Wellington, Fla.) and Goerklintgaards Dublet, Diane Perry’s 15-year-old Danish Warmblood gelding
- Steffen Peters (San Diego, Calif.) and Rosamunde, Four Winds Farm’s 11-year-old Rheinlander mare
- Olivia LaGoy-Weltz (Haymarket, Va.) and Lonoir, the 14-year-old Danish Warmblood gelding she owns with Mary Anne McPhail will serve as the alternate combination.
- Suppenkasper, Four Winds Farm’s 10-year-old KWPN gelding will serve as an alternate horse for Peters.
Information regarding The Dutta Corp. U.S. Dressage Team’s selection procedures for the 2018 WEG can be found here.
The Dutta Corp. U.S. Dressage Team will compete beginning September 12 and 13, with the Grand Prix Team competition and Individual Qualifier. On September 14, teams will contest the Grand Prix Special, and the Grand Prix Freestyle on September 16.
Support The Dutta Corp. U.S. Dressage Team by following USA Dressage on Facebook and US Equestrian on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Use #USADressage and #Tryon2018.
The USEF International High Performance Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, USOC, and USEF Sponsors and Members.